Quad-Flex Survival Kit 4-in-1 (RDA, RDTA, Squonker RDA & Nautilus X)
- Aspire Quad-Flex 4-in-1 is a game changer. Rip up the vape rule book. Graduate to the different levels of vaping at your own pace. The Quad-Flex System provides the ultimate multi-device package complete with four configurations of atomiser in one streamlined kit. From the refined flavor beast and those who enjoy traditional tight pulls, to vaping cloud chasers, the Quad-Flex covers all bases.
Quad-Flex 4-in-1: Four ways to Flex, survive any situation with the following quick-fit configurations:
*Quad-Flex RDTA - drop-wick tank with dual or single Airflow
*Quad-Flex RDA with Turboline Side Airflow
*Quad-Flex squonker (bottom feed) RDA with Turboline Top Airflow
*Nautilus X 2ML Top Airflow flavor tank
Aspire Quad-Flex Accessories
Aspire Quad-Flex RDTA
- To configure the Quad-Flex RDTA, connect the Nautilus X Base Hardware to RDA deck using the RDTA tank adapter. The Quad-Flex RDTA configuration supports dual or single airflow. The Quad-Flex comes with two adjustable airflow sleeves. There is a Top Airflow and a side Airflow Sleeve. Interchange according to your airflow preferences.
The Quad-Flex is available in Stainless steel and Black.
Aspire Quad-Flex RDTA Exploded View
510 Drip Tip Compatible
- The Quad-Flex RDTA comes with a 510 Adapter so you can use your own drip tip. Lift the Wide Bore Drip Tip off and screw the 510 Adapter onto the top hardware.
Wick the RDTA
- To wick the RDTA, push the cotton down the RDA deck’s 4 wicking holes. Cut the cotton where it hangs to halfway down the Pryex tank.
- The RDTA can be filled through the bilateral e-liquid holes of RDA deck well using a syringe dropper; You can also drop the RDA top up so it is still touching the tank at a 30 degree angle and drop, drip or pour directly into the Pyrex tank. Please be careful not to lift the RDA top up too much or the cotton will be misplaced.
Aspire Quad-Flex RDA
- Screw the RDA base to the RDA Deck to make a low-profile RDA tank.
The Quad-Flex RDTA configuration supports dual or single airflow. The Quad-Flex comes with two adjustable airflow sleeves. There is a top airflow and a side airflow sleeve. Interchange according to your airflow preferences.
RDA Exploded View
Aspire Quad-Flex Squonker (Bottom-Feed) RDA
- Aspire Quad-Flex Squonker a.k.a. bottom feed RDA is the first of its kind. Just change out the RDA screw with the bottom-feed capillary screw and start squonking. Use the top-airflow sleeve when squonking. Aspire’s innovative new squonker screw there is sufficient capillary action to return the excess e-liquid to the bottom tank.
Squonker RDA Exploded View
Aspire Quad-Flex Nautilus X Tank
- Quad-Flex’s Nautilus X Coil is rated at 1.8Ω (12-16 watts). The Nautilus X Coils incorporate U-Tech, the latest coil technology. Vapor flows through the U-shaped chamber and passes the Kanthal coils twice before being inhaled. This all-new airflow performance allows for unrivaled flavor and E-Liquid taste.
Aspire Quad-Flex Kit Contents
- 1* Quad-Flex RDTA / 1* Replacement Nautilus X 2ml Pyrex / 1* Nautilus X Top Hardware /
1* 510 Drip Tip Adapter / 1* Capillary Screw / 1* Top Hardware with Top Airflow / 1* RDA Base
1* Nautilus X 1.8ohm Coil / 1* Baggy of Organic cotton / 1* Allen Wrench
2*Pre-Built Clapton coils / 4* Extra Grub Screws / 1* Extra O-ring Sets
We Also Recommend