A market leader within its category, the portable Xtar MC6C charger can charge up to six lithium-ion batteries at once, depending on cell type. Easy to use, it can be connected to your mains, vehicle or PC though a micro-USB or DC input for on-the-go charging. This charger set does include a a QC 3A USB cable, but an adapter is not provided, though one can be added to your order in the ‘optional bundle’ section on this page. We recommend that if you are using your own adaptor, that it is 15W as this is required for optimum performance.
This cost-effective charger has a clear LCD display, with gives a reading of both the charging current and the battery power. It has the ability to charge three ports with a constant current of 1 Amp or six ports with a constant current of 0.5 Amps. Therefore, less batteries will result in a faster charge. A 0 Volt sensor has also been included, which means it can revive discharged batteries for maximum cell performance.
Additional features include:
- Suitable for product size codes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700 and 21700 (unprotected), 22650, 25500, 26650 and Flat-32650. Recharges 3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion, IMR, INR and ICR specialist cells except protected 21700/20700.
- Can recharge two 32650 batteries in CH1 and CH4 plus four 18650 cells in CH2 to CH5 simultaneously.
- Self-adjusting output enables continued functioning, even with low power input.
- Anti-reverse polarity indication, with short circuit and over-temperature protection.
- Robust design with flame-retardant and fire-resistant ABS casing
- Operating temperature limits: 0°C minimum to 40°C.
This high-quality charger also comes with a twelve-month manufacturer's warranty.
Dimensions: 111mm (length) x 148mm (width) x 34 millimetres (height). Net weight: 205 grammes