The intellicharger NEW i2, an upgraded edition of the i2, is a charger with compatibility, efficiency and intelligence. It works with almost all types of rechargable batteries, including 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The NEW i2 is able to charge batteries twice as fast as the i2 (up to 1A). With the Active Current Distribution (ACD) technology, the new i2 automatically identifies battery types and capacity, and applies an appropriate charging current based on automatic detection or manual setting. It can even restore your depleted IMR battery. Additionally, yellow and red power/charging status indicator lights visibly indicate battery status and charging process. New i2: it's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
- 1 x Power cord/plug
- 1 x New i2 Charger
- Capable of charging 2 batteries
- Powered by mains supply, not USB
- Compatible with Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16345 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700 (without protection board only), 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 and Ni-MH (NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D.
- Two charging slots with independent control
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection (up to 20 hours)
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Dimensions: 132 mm x 70 mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 126 g (excluding batteries and power cord)
- Twice the charging speed of the previous i2 charger
- Active current distribution technology (ACD). For example, when two batteries are being charged in the NEW i2 and one of them completes charging, all charging power will automatically go to the other slot and charge the battery at the fastest speed.
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V batteries
- Charging program optimised for IMR (L-Ion) batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
DC 9~12V 1A
4.35V±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%
0.5A*2 / 1A*1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.